- Can fiction reveal truth?
- Is censorship necessary?
- Is protest good or bad?
- What is the value of being able to think freely?
- What is true happiness? Does knowledge contribute to it or inhibit it?
- What are the implications of a society that focuses on maximizing pleasure and minimizing pain?
- Why do we create utopias? Do the same reasons apply to dystopias?
- How does the social context of the writer change their writing and how does the context
change our perception of the work?
- How can we use what we learn in utopian fiction in our own lives?
- Do we as readers change the meaning of a novel? Can a work have different implications
depending on the audience?
- What social context was Bradbury writing in? Does that have any influence today?
- How can our society be changed or improved?